Sunday 14 August 2011

GRANT MILLER "Red For Love" (Remix) 1985 [Fancy] italo disco 80's "hard-to-find remix" OUT OF PRINT RARE! Hi-NRG Eurobeat


"hard-to-find remix"
OUT OF PRINT RARE! Hi-NRG Eurobeat
-
GRANT MILLER, the successful American 80's Italo Disco Artist, based in Germany and championed by EuroDisco legendary artist and music producer, FANCY!
Grant Miller: "I'll never forget the night I was at a dinner party where non-other than "Divine" himself was there! We started talking and spent hours getting to know each other. He immediately invited me to come to the music studio the next day, where he was working on a new catchy dance production with a producer I had never heard of in the U.S....someone called FANCY!?! Divine introduced me to Fancy and arranged for me to audition for him the next day. Fancy (or Tess) gave me a cassette of a song called "Colder Than Ice" and he told me to learn it by the next day! I was terrified and excited at the same time. So, the next day I met him in his long white Mercedes limousine. He popped the tape into the stereo and said, "Okay Sing". I guess he liked what he heard because that song became my first hit single, a cover version of one of Fancy's songs. Tess arranged an elaborate photo session for the cover and within 10 DAYS of that meeting at the restaurant, my first record was stacked in the windows of every record store in Germany. It was the autumn of 1985, and the soring beat of "Colder Than Ice" and "Red For Love" was pounding through the discos of Europe“.
SCORES 10/10!
RETRO DISCO Hi-NRG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoying the files? Please leave some comments :)