Friday 22 August 2014

NORMA LEWIS - "Maybe This Time" (12'' Maxi) 1983 hi-nrg eurobeat disco "Cabaret" 70s 80s classic LIZA MINNELLI

"Everybody loves a winner, so nobody loved me,
Lady peaceful, lady happy, That's what i long to be.
All the odds are, they're in my favour,
Something's bound to begin,
It's gotta happen, happen sometime,
Maybe this time, maybe this time I'll WIN!"
NORMA LEWIS
-Tracklisting:
1. 7'' Single (4.31)
2. Disconet Remix (6.32)
3. Extended Version (7.53)
4. Remix (6.47)

Fabulous uplifting 1983 Hi-Nrg Disco Anthem!
Intelligent lyrics, great vocals +
120% PURE PASSION!!!
Scores 10/10!
RETRO DISCO Hi-NRG

2 comments:

  1. Wow that great contribution - long
    I want to get this great song by Norman Lewis ... hey will not have a disc with the best hits of the singer - this is not the artist who sings this topic
    got to get to you - I hope you answer me if you have THE VERY BEST OF LEWIS-BE VERY BEST OF NORMA LEWIS ....MAY ANSWER RIGHT HERE
    THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this version. I'm dying to get my hands on this. Anyway you could re-upload it? The links are dead.

    thanks,

    ReplyDelete

Enjoying the files? Please leave some comments :)