Sunday 17 January 2010

Vicious Games (12'' Maxi Mix) 1985 electonic synth pop classic

YELLo
is a Swiss electronica band consisting of Dieter Meier and Boris Blank.
They are probably best known for their singles "Vicious Games", "The Race" and "Oh Yeah", which feature a mix of electronic music and manipulated vocals, as does most of their music.
"I never knewHow much I loved you, I never knew How much I cared, So I played Vicious games, vicious games With different names, different names Vicious games, vicious gamesWith different names, different names
I was afraid to go under, Afraid to see when I closed my eyes Vicious games, vicious games With different names, different namesVicious games, vicious gamesWith different names, different names
I never knew how much I loved you, I never knew how much I cared, I just played Vicious games, vicious games, with different names, different names. Vicious games, vicious games, with different names, different names

Now that you're gone, and you have left me, I had to learn, I had to learn how much it hurts, To play those vicious games"
link removed by artist request
x

1 comment:

Enjoying the files? Please leave some comments :)